AOC LEADS CONGRESSIONAL SQUAD IN ANTI-POLICE MOVEMENT BUT THEY PAY FOR THEIR OWN PRIVATE SECURITY…
A new report came to light that showed that AOC’s anti-police “squad” all pay for some form of “private security”…
“Defunding police means defunding police … It does not mean budget tricks or funny math. It does not mean moving school police officers from the NYPD budget to the Department of Education’s budget so the exact same police remain in schools,” AOC said in a statement ATTACKING law enforcement officers.
Despite these comments, the Daily Caller reported that AOC’s “squad” all are PRIVILEGED enough to pay for their own private security. Something that MOST Americans cannot afford (hence the need for law enforcement)…
Here’s what the Daily Caller found on AOC:
- In January, February, and March of 2021, Ocasio-Cortez spent $3,000 per month on a security consultant based out of Brooklyn, New York. Records show she spent a total of $9,000 for 3 months of security consulting from this one company.
- On Jan. 25, 2021, Ocasio-Cortez spent $24,279.13 on “security.”
- On Jan. 19, 2021, she spent $3,986.60 on “security services.”
- On Feb. 2., Ocasio-Cortez spent $849.22 on “security services.”
- On Feb. 25, Ocasio-Cortez spent $1552.50 at 24 & 7 Security & Investigation, Inc., which her office said was for a “security detail in Houston.”
- On Jan. 20, 2021, Omar spent $66.97 on “Security Services.”
- On Jan. 29, 2021, Ilhan Omar spent $202.70 on Security “Services.”
- On Feb. 19, 2021, Ilhan Omar spent $66.97 on “Security Services.”
- On Feb. 26, 2021, Omar spent $2,700 on “Security Services.”
- On March 16, 2021, Ilhan Omar spent $66.97 on “Security Services.”
Keep in mind, this is the same person who called Police departments a “rotten root” and said that they needed to be REBUILT. Whatever, that means, most likely signaling the end of police and rebuilding of her own “version.”
- On Jan. 26, 2021, Pressley spent $1,292.00 while in her home state.
- On Jan. 27, 2021, Pressley spent $1,267.50 for security in Alexandria, Virginia.
- On March 4, 2021, Pressley spent $675.25 in ADT security, which is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
- On March 9, 2021, Pressley spent $252.00 while in her home state.
- On March 19, 2021, Pressley spent $700.00 for a security company in Washington D.C. called LGC Security LLC.
Last, but most certainly NOT least is Cori Bush. Bush is MEGA leftist and even went as far to call out OBAMA for not being liberal enough to call for the defund the police movement in the tweet below:
With all due respect, Mr. President—let’s talk about losing people. We lost Michael Brown Jr. We lost Breonna Taylor. We’re losing our loved ones to police violence.
It’s not a slogan. It’s a mandate for keeping our people alive. Defund the police. https://t.co/Wsxp1Y1bBi
— Cori Bush (@CoriBush) December 2, 2020
Interestingly enough, Bush may have been the BIGGEST spender on private security throughout AOC’s squad. So far, Bush has spent over a WHOPPING 30 grand on private security in just 2021. Check out her FEC records below:
- On Jan. 18, 2021, Bush spent $1,060.00 on security from Whole Armor Executive Protection in Bowie, Maryland.
- On Jan. 21, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Nathaniel Davis, Jr in her home state.
- On Jan. 25, 2021, Bush spent $530.00 on security from Nathaniel Davis in Palo Alto, Calif.
- On Feb. 17, 2021, Bush spent $7,743.75 on security from RS&T Security Counseling LLC in New York City.
- On Feb. 25, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Sandler, Reiff, Lamb, Rosenstein & Birk in Washington DC.
- On Feb. 26, 2021, Bush spent $5,812.00 on security from RS&T Security Counseling, LLC in NYC.
- On March 15, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Nathaniel Davis Davis, in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- On March 15, 2021, Bush spent $2,456.25 on security from RS&T Security Consulting LLC in NYC.
Yep, that’ll do it.
If these congresswomen ACTUALLY wanted to defund the police, maybe they should come down to planet earth and have ZERO protection like the rest of us.
Of course, we like police and the 2nd Amendment, so that wouldn’t be a problem except now they are openly advocating against BOTH of those rights.
If they really wanted to defund the police, maybe they should start with their own “personal” police officers that most REAL Americans could not afford…
Do you support defunding the police? Let us know in the comment section below…